Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ok so I've been a little slack with this bloggin thing, I've been extremely busy with my research as well as having nothing much to say. I'm still busy and I still have not much to say but I did get a new camera and tried it out at the races the other night.







The horse is Black Caviar, just rated the greatest horse ever to be... pretty cool that we saw her run and win her 11th race from 11 starts. A little bit of history for my memory bank (just gotta remember it now). The people are me, my best mate Jac and an old friend Wade. It was a great night out and I would recommend the Moonee Valley races to anyone, its cheap and you get right down to the action on the fence... much better than Flemington.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you! Hopefully things will get more interesting as my research gets moving... thanks for stopping in :)

    ReplyDelete